?Ask Is Homosexuality Wrong or Right?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I will be arguing that homosexuality is intrinsically bad and that encouraging such behavior and ideas is terrible. Similar and opposing viewpoints are both welcomed and gratefully appreciated. Let's keep looking for the truth throughout our conversation. It's an open discussion and everyone is free to air their view.

I will be arguing that homosexuality is intrinsically bad and that encouraging such behavior and ideas is terrible. Similar and opposing viewpoints are both welcomed and gratefully appreciated. Let's keep looking for the truth throughout our conversation. It's an open discussion and everyone is free to air their view.

Homosexuality is a sin, but is not a worse sin than other sin, and can be forgiven if repented of.

Homosexuality is a sin, but is not a worse sin than other sin, and can be forgiven if repented of.

Reactions: admin

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: